 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 248
Re: Train2 Modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:15:54 GMT

Here are four I took this morning.  The easy two modules are landscaped,
and part of the village has been prototyped, but the Big Ugly Mountain
Module is barely started.  That's this weekend.

Some bridge prototypes:

I like the gray plates framing the truss on the second bridge; I may
build the final one framed that way.

Village & two modules.  The outer mainline is hard to see, but it's back
there.

Jeff E

2 weeks and a day to go....

Tim Strutt wrote:

Yeah, I'd love to chat about construction techniques, etc.
I can just imagine how many bricks you're going through right now.
That was a pretty impressive layout you outlined on Brickshelf.
Have you got any more pictures to tease us with?
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2