 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / *214 (-20)
  Re: Plans for next NALUG layout

(...) I had a look - nice - I've appended some thoughts about it. (...) Why up and down so much? Double height isn't needed for going over train tracks, although it does leave good clearance if it's double. Keep in mind that I can make one or more (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Gray Mailboxes

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) Er, I had no idea you have some of my mailboxes... Fair enough. If I suddenly need extra blue ones or you need some in grey, we both know who to ask. :-] -- John (remove the obvious to reply) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Gray Mailboxes

Michel Magnan wrote in message ... (...) Hi Michel, The 1x10 grey plates I have are being used in my crane right now. Is there anything else you need? Do you have a want list? -- John (remove the obvious to reply) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Check out the NALUG layout at the Edmonton show

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, James Brown writes: <snip> (...) Actually, that wasn't luck. I knew I'd need to do some improvising for monorail supports, (certainly didn't expect as much as there was though) so asked "Mr. Castle" to bring his grey (which (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Gray Mailboxes

Hello John, How about some 1x10 grey plates in trade. Michel (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Gray container boxes

(...) They're not mailboxes - they're safes. 8-) (Actually, they're container boxes, as per logic and LDraw.) SRC (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Plans for next NALUG layout

(...) If you e-mail it to me, I can tell you if I've got enough monorail for it (which I probably do - I only brought a fraction of it to the show) and make a .jpg that Chris can view and post for everyone to see. SRC (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Gray Mailboxes

(...) Hmm... Tell you what John - How about we trade the 4 grey mailboxes of mine that you have for the 4 blue mailboxes of yours that I have? ;) I think the only other contributor of mailboxes was Michel... James (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Gray Mailboxes

I just noticed that there are some useful gray mailboxes still on the grain elevator guts. From whom did I borrow them? Do you guys want them back or would they be available for a trade? :) -- John (remove the obvious to reply) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: I'm a Dad!

Wow, that sounds exciting..:-) Congratulations!! Selçuk (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: I'm a Dad!

(...) My, James, your baby sure gets the sophisticated sleeping arrangements. Ours slept in a cardboard apple box for the first few weeks! Congratulations! Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Park: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Plans for next NALUG layout

"Michel Magnan" <m_magnan@telusplanet.net> writes: [...clip...] (...) Sounds interesting. Did you think of my suggestion of having one end be longer, so that we could have a larger area for structures, etc.? It also occurred to me that the layout (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: I'm a Dad!

(...) Cute! I'll bet she won't fit in there for very long, though! Are you counting the days until you can get some Duplo for her? Oh, wait, maybe that's *not* a Lego tub you've got her in. :-) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Plans for next NALUG layout

Hello Guys, While I was still hyped up from our show, I have been sketching a tentative layout for next year. If you have Matt Bates track designer, email me for the file, Chris will probably be dependent on someone posting it to brickshelf, way (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  track inventory--monorail

Hello NALUG, We have been taking count of regular train track. The layout I have been sketching will require quite a bit of monorail track as well. In case Steve doesn't have enough, here is my inventory: 5 direction changers 2 pairs of wyes, ie 8 (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: more SW UCS sets

Hello Steve, Thanks for picking up the sets, I finally had time to search for the coupons, unfortunately I only have one set. I get three of each of the catalogs, but this last time only one of the Mania, atleast two of every month before August. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: I'm a Dad!

(...) And we know you displaced some LEGO to free up that Rubbermaid tub for the baby! Congratulations, BTW! Maggie C. (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: I'm a Dad!

In lugnet.people, James Brown writes: <snip> ...apparantly, I'm also an addict. (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: I'm a Dad!

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:G1nq3z.3uq@lugnet.com... (...) for a (...) Congrats! (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: I'm a Dad!

(...) Hey, congrats to all 3 of you! Excellent timing, I must say! (...) Will we notice the difference? <Duck!> :-) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact