 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 213
Re: Gray Mailboxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 23:06:03 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
Hmm... Tell you what John - How about we trade the 4 grey mailboxes of mine
that you have for the 4 blue mailboxes of yours that I have?

Er, I had no idea you have some of my mailboxes...

Fair enough.  If I suddenly need extra blue ones or you need some
in grey, we both know who to ask.  :-]

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)