 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 207
Re: Gray Mailboxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 15:31:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:
I just noticed that there are some useful gray mailboxes still
on the grain elevator guts.  From whom did I borrow them?
Do you guys want them back or would they be available for a
trade?

:)

Hmm... Tell you what John - How about we trade the 4 grey mailboxes of mine
that you have for the 4 blue mailboxes of yours that I have?

;)

I think the only other contributor of mailboxes was Michel...

James