 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 208
Re: Plans for next NALUG layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:00:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
While I was still hyped up from our show, I have been sketching a
tentative layout for next year.  If you have Matt Bates track designer,
email me for the file, Chris will probably be dependent on someone
posting it to brickshelf, way beyond my meager computing skills.

If you e-mail it to me, I can tell you if I've got enough monorail for
it (which I probably do - I only brought a fraction of it to the show)
and make a .jpg that Chris can view and post for everyone to see.

SRC