 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / *467 (-20)
  My First Public Moonbase Display

I have been busy the last few months, getting ready for a show. I am pleased to announce that at the Montreal Train and Hobby show on Nov 9-10 I was able to display my first moonbase featuring 8 1/2 :-) modules. (URL) Lab (URL) Quarters (URL) Hall (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug) !!

  Re: Almost a drug...

(...) My Brickshelf directory is now moderated with pictures from the show: (URL) Brickshelf directory has lots of pictures too: (URL) still isn't moderated. :-( Play well. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains)

  Almost a drug...

This weekend, MonLUG and ParLUGment participated in a Montreal Area train show and we had a little article on page 11 of Sunday's edition of Le Journal de Montreal about the show and our participation. The article, which is written in french, can be (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Reminder: MonLUG and ParLUGment's joint Train Show this weekend

Hello, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's third and ParLUGment's second participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, November9th from 10am to 5pm and Sunday, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment will hold their second joint Train Show

Hello, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's third and ParLUGment's second participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, November9th from 10am to 5pm and Sunday, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town) !

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show

(...) Have I told you that in January I'll be *realy* busy? look forward to go to train 4 in January. Could you post the final date as soon as possible? Martin (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show

(...) IIRC Jeff and crew have decided on January for train4, so at least we'll see you here in the new year! Calum (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show

(...) Tim, you're rigth about the picture, I took that one, I also like that shot, give you a minifig perspective ;-). Iain, even if you're not from the "direct area" doesn't mean you can't run your train, Toronto is still a "suburb" of Montreal (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show

(...) That particular hangar belongs (belonged?) to Jude. Everything in it was 100% LEGO, including lighting, and operational hangar doors (which actually found a good use for those Znap flexible axles).It really is a nice shot though eh? Good job (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

"Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message news:H3xE11.Jtx@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) one of the most beautiful LEGO pictures I've ever seen. (...) How about if we are not from the area? :) Iain (who misses the Metro) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show

Hello, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's third and ParLUGment's second participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, November9th from 10am to 5pm and Sunday, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: DnD?

(...) I know this is an old post, but did you figure out what Brikwars was? see this news group: (URL) visit the offical web site: (URL) is a lot easier to learn than DND and a lot more fun. I learned enough to play the game in 30minutes. Jonathan D (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Next Meeting

Hey, Les Boys: (...) Xposted to .org.ca.monlug (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: DnD?

"Iain Hendry" <militaryduckjock@rogers.com> wrote in message news:GyD60q.9C5@lugnet.com... (...) for .. Oh, look at me. Dork. Posting in the wrong group. Sigh. Iain (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  DnD?

Is "Dungeons and Dragons", the game, the same as what you guys wanna do for like this "Brickwars" thing? A co worker of mine took me to his weekly DnD meet, and while I had fun, I found it excrutiatingly confusing (I had no clue what I was doing) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) I am planning to go... and I have no problem driving down :) As for dinner tomorrow, I will be absent.... It seems that my friends have deemed tomorrow 'movie night' and I am obliged to go :( Jeff VW (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) Thanks for the reply. Jude (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) It's almost positive that we're driving down, as to the configuration, we have no real idea, it's all up in the air. I think JeffVW was planning to drive, I might drive down as well, now that I know someone in the car body repair business :) (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Brickfest

Hi guys, I really want to go, but with the loonie the way it is I need to figure how to save costs. ParLUGment going as a group is pretty much out of the picture due to Kevin making a 'small' commitment this summer and Tim starting a new job. Ben (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment train show pics

Here are even more pictures. I had to pick and choose from my over 200MB taken :-) (URL) at the show, I met many lurkers who came to the show as a result of postings on LUGNET including a father and two children who came because of pictures Martin (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact