 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 459
Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 05:58:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Iain Hendry writes:
"Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message

You guys are so good!

That's one of the most beautiful LEGO pictures I've ever seen.
<snip>
   Iain (who misses the Metro)

That particular hangar belongs (belonged?) to Jude. Everything
in it was 100% LEGO, including lighting, and operational
hangar doors (which actually found a good use for those Znap
flexible axles).It really is a nice shot though eh? Good job Martin. I assume
it was you taking the picture since it's your gallery.   :-)
Looking forward to lots of picturesque moments next month.
Play well.

Tim Strutt