 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 460
Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:46:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Iain Hendry writes:
"Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message

You guys are so good!

That's one of the most beautiful LEGO pictures I've ever seen.
<snip>
   Iain (who misses the Metro)

That particular hangar belongs (belonged?) to Jude. Everything
in it was 100% LEGO, including lighting, and operational
hangar doors (which actually found a good use for those Znap
flexible axles).It really is a nice shot though eh? Good job Martin. I assume
it was you taking the picture since it's your gallery.   :-)
Looking forward to lots of picturesque moments next month.
Play well.

Tim Strutt

Tim, you're rigth about the picture, I took that one, I also like that shot,
give you a minifig perspective ;-).

Iain, even if you're not from the "direct area" doesn't mean you can't run
your train, Toronto is still a "suburb" of Montreal compare to L.A. or Miami
;-).

Martin