 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 458
Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 05:42:40 GMT

"Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message

You guys are so good!

That's one of the most beautiful LEGO pictures I've ever seen.

Anyone in the area that wishes to attend or bring some rolling stock is
welcome.

How about if we are not from the area?  :)

    Iain (who misses the Metro)