 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 453
452  |  454
Subject:
DnD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:14:52 GMT

Is "Dungeons and Dragons", the game, the same as what you guys wanna do for
like this "Brickwars" thing? A co worker of mine took me to his weekly DnD
meet, and while I had fun, I found it excrutiatingly confusing (I had no
clue what I was doing) and I really didn't have a good time. But the room
was too hot, too. If it's similar, that's neat.

    Iain