 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 456
Re: DnD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Iain Hendry writes:
Is "Dungeons and Dragons", the game, the same as what you guys wanna do for
like this "Brickwars" thing? A co worker of mine took me to his weekly DnD
meet, and while I had fun, I found it excrutiatingly confusing (I had no
clue what I was doing) and I really didn't have a good time. But the room
was too hot, too. If it's similar, that's neat.

   Iain

I know this is an old post, but did you figure out what Brikwars was?

see this news group:
http://news.lugnet.com/fun/gaming/

or visit the offical web site:
http://www.brikwars.com

It is a lot easier to learn than DND and a lot more fun.  I learned enough
to play the game in 30minutes.

Jonathan D
NELUG