 Organizations / Canada / 56 (-20)
  Re: URL for Box car pics?

(...) <snip "Canada get-together?" stuff> (...) Lots & lots (& lots) of notice, if you want anyone from Western Canada there. It's about a 60 hour drive from Edmonton to Toronto, and you can tack another 15 hours for anyone from Vancouver. I'd love (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: URL for Box car pics?

(...) Brickfest? (...) invader (...) What do you mean worse? :-) We threw around the idea. What I was thinking would be to rent a school or something for overnight, as long as they had showers, and have everyone crash there to save some bucks. We (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  New Groups added to LUGMAP development page...

Followups to lugnet.org I have updated the LUGMAP development page with the following LUGs and LTCs. AdeLUG - Australia BUGS - Australia MUGS - Australia TasLUG - Australia PLUG - Portugal LUCNY - United States IndyLUG - United States NILTC - United (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.general)

  Woo Hoo! Train Cars!

I awoke to a very pleasant surprise today. My 10013 & 10014 have arrived in Ottawa! Haven't built them yet, since we have company, but they will be built before the day is out. <grin> Box looks nice. Not black & white, so that's a plus. Here's scans (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Znap sale - with motor

(...) I hope you do get to come...Train events are very different from the robotics events...but like the video showed...there is a slight mixing of robots with trains...Train2 (I hope) will have even more of an integration. Thanks, Benjamin (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: LEGO Znap sale - with motor

(...) I also want two 3552's. I want to come to Train2, but if I can't come I guess Tim and Jude would help me pick it up, right? ;) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: LEGO Znap sale - with motor

(...) Does anybody have any 3552's that they would like to trade for 3571's? I'd like to get maybe 2-4 of them if they are available. If anyone in Toronto has some, I could trade you at Train2. Thanks. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) ParLUGment #2 (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

That Train1 video is fabulous. My congrats Iain. Great job. I showed my wife and my 1 year old son and they both liked it. Excellent showing. It will make great advertising for Train2. I especially love Iain's train cam shots, rolling down the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca)

  Train1 video

Iain, Is there any way you could upload the Train1 video for the out-of-towners like Martin & I to view? How big is it? Thanks. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Blue Tubs (3033's)

(...) Well, I couldn't get away from work Saturday morning, but I did get to Zeller's in the afternoon and took 2 of the 4 Blue Tub's that they had. I wish they would have had a better selection of sets and buckets. I'll have to check out some other (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Blue Tubs (3033's)

I just thought I would point out the buying opportunity this Saturday morning at Zellers. They are having a buy one get one half price sale, with an additional 10% off Saturday morning. Certainly this is a good sale for any Lego with about 32% off. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Lego Life on Mars Tour

Looks like Lego has organized a Life On Mars Truck Tour that is slated to be at the Science Centre in Toronto on July 5th and 6th. The tour truck with adjacent tents is to be set up in the parking lot, so admission is free. Here is the link for (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: One more try: AFOL meeting in Calgary?

(...) Heck, I'll come down. Any excuse for a Peter's run. <grin> James (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: One more try: AFOL meeting in Calgary?

(...) I probably could be interested in a meeting about mid May. Not sure about exact date, but I will be traveling through the area, and wouldn't mind meeting people. James (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  One more try: AFOL meeting in Calgary?

I posted this over in .loc.ca, but I wanted to post here too, to get more coverage. I just wanted to try again to see if there was any more interest in having an AFOL meeting in Calgary sometime near the end of March/beginning of April. Anyone? (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  VicLUG group

My apologies -- I just noticed that I forgot to create a group for VicLUG in the .org.ca area... For the links bar, is there an official VicLUG website? --Todd (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Looking for a 5580 "Highway Rig"

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here knows where I could find a Model Team 5580 Highway Rig. If possible I would perfer it be unopened or at least with all the parts, stickers, instructions, etc. Thanks Ben (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Curved Road Plates

(...) (3) green, 3-bay, numbered split driveways (old firehouses...) (3) grey, 3-bay, numbered split driveways (1) blue with large island in the center (10) grey, straight roadway (4) grey, freight pullouts All are 10" x 10". -Z- (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Curved Road Plates

(...) Yes, actually. Those are the ones, and I could use another set (or two), although I'm not desperate for it. The TRU's up here are coming up empty on anything that isn't a straight road plate (and even then, there's only 1 store with any (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Curved Road Plates

Oops, this message was supposed to go in the NALUG group. Sorry. -Adam (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact