 Organizations / Canada / 38
Re: Curved Road Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 05:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
Hey guys, I think you had mentioned, either here or on the mailing list,
that you wanted/needed curved road plates, but I'm not sure.  Which ones?
Are they these ones, set 6321:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6321
Did you still need some?  If so, I think a TRU here in Calgary, has three or
four of those.  I'm not sure if those are the exact ones that are at the
TRU, but I can check tomorrow.  Let me know.

Yes, actually.  Those are the ones, and I could use another set (or two),
although I'm not desperate for it.  The TRU's up here are coming up empty on
anything that isn't a straight road plate (and even then, there's only 1 store
with any stock).

I don't _need_ them, per se, but it would make town planning easier if I could
have more than 4 corners. :)  (silly me, I didn't think I'd need more!)

Thanks,

James