 Organizations / Canada / 39
Re: Curved Road Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 05:03:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
Hey guys, I think you had mentioned, either here or on the mailing list,
that you wanted/needed curved road plates, but I'm not sure.  Which >ones? Are they these ones, set 6321:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6321

  In case they can be of use in the layout, I have;

  (3)  green, 3-bay, numbered split driveways (old firehouses...)
  (3)  grey, 3-bay, numbered split driveways
  (1)  blue with large island in the center
  (10)  grey, straight roadway
  (4) grey, freight pullouts

    All are 10" x 10".

       -Z-