 Organizations / Canada / 47
Re: Blue Tubs (3033's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 18:45:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca, Kevin Stone writes:
I just thought I would point out the buying opportunity this Saturday
morning at Zellers. They are having a buy one get one half price sale, with
an additional 10% off Saturday morning. Certainly this is a good sale for
any Lego
with about 32% off. From reading other threads, it would seem Lego has
discountinued the Blue Tub (3033) and store stocks are dwindling. This may
be your last chance to stock up on these great bulk brick bins.

Kevin

Well, I couldn't get away from work Saturday morning, but I did get to
Zeller's in the afternoon and took 2 of the 4 Blue Tub's that they had.
I wish they would have had a better selection of sets and buckets.
I'll have to check out some other locations I guess.
Anyone find any good/hard-to-find items?
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)