 Organizations / Canada / 45
44  |  46
Subject:
Lego Life on Mars Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 02:26:33 GMT

Looks like Lego has organized a Life On Mars Truck Tour
that is slated to be at the Science Centre in Toronto
on July 5th and 6th. The tour truck with adjacent tents is to be
set up in the parking lot, so admission is free.

Here is the link for more info:

http://www.lego.com/mars/trucktour/default.asp

Kevin