 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 792
Re: Lego Life on Mars Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 02:33:18 GMT

Hey you guys,

The same tour Kevin mentioned is arriving to Boston on June 23rd and 24th.
(The day before my birthday - nice gift!) I'll definitely be there, hope to
see some of you there too!

In fact, if any of you want to arrange meeting there and going somewhere
afterwards, that'd be cool.

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Kevin Stone writes:
http://www.lego.com/mars/trucktour/default.asp

Seeya,
-Shiri
XP'ed to .org.us.nelug but FUT .loc.us.ma.bos - just thought you folks would
want to know.