 Organizations / Canada / 51
Re: LEGO Znap sale - with motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:24:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Tim Strutt writes:
Does anybody have any 3552's that they would like to trade for 3571's?
I'd like to get maybe 2-4 of them if they are available.
If anyone in Toronto has some, I could trade you at Train2.
Thanks. Play well.

I also want two 3552's.  I want to come to Train2, but if I can't come I guess
Tim and Jude would help me pick it up, right? ;)