 Organizations / 123
Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:28:20 GMT

In lugnet.org, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.org, Aaron Bergman writes:
p.s.  You've also got a misteak in the third column of your table here:

   http://www.kidlug.org/links.html

LUGNET stands for:

   LEGO Users Group Network

not:

   Lego User's Guide Network

Sorry about that, i looked at the code and the images was stretched. Still,
KIDLUG is in it's early stages, and there are bound to be things here and
there.

Welp, I see the text is now changed, but I'm afraid it's still incorrect.
What you have there now is:

  LEGO User's Group Network

This is all on a waiting list, but it may be up to a week before this
is fixed. If there is any word on the lugnet.org.us.kidlug I assume or
whatever, please either contact me or Alex. Thanks, Aaron

Well, frankly, I still haven't a clear idea of what KIDLUG is supposed to
be or do.

What city is it?  Who is it for?  What population segment does it address?
What is its mission statement?  How does it differ from the clubs that TLC
will be setting up for kids?  Etc., etc....

Perhaps you can point me to a charter or manifesto?  That would help shed
light on where a group for it would go or whether a group even ought to be
set up or not.

TIA,
--Todd
I'll be back to you soon, I have a lot this week planned, so I'll change this
and get you answers soon. Sorry.

Aaron