 Organizations / 109
Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:44:09 GMT

In lugnet.org, Alex Kaiser writes:
We got the website from Jason Nugator@Nugator.com
In lugnet.org, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.org, Aaron Bergman writes:
[...] We did get that button from a 3rd party, and will replace it, [...]

OK, obvious next question :-)   Whom did you get it from?  So that I might
contact them.

(You can email me if you don't want to get anyone in "trouble" publicly. :)

--Todd

Small Correction. Just so you know, we did have intentions in replacing the
buttons anyway, and getting them from the original sources. I don't think
Jason did change them, but I think an error occured when I uploaded it. Also,
we did get them from him anyway.