 Off-Topic / Pun / 870
Re: New mechs for your approval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:06:06 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Neumann writes:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes:
Man, that is cool looking, the feet are kick-arse, the way those red engine
pods meld into the feet really are cool, you really make great "Walker Mechs".
The entire look of the Mech is just great. Great job, it's good to see more
of you work.

Eric
www.mylegomaster.com

Hey, thanks.  It's always good to know that there are others out there with
foot fetishes besides me...  But really, I don't know if you saw, (I know
the pictures aren't that great) but the foot is only standing on the heel,
toe, and side supports.  The center arch of the foot is off the ground.  It
made for a cool effect.  Considering that this thing is really heavy I
consider that an engineering feat.  (or is it feet?)

Wow! I've found a pun that noseone else has! Yah! (I beat Matt toe it!
kneener, kneener, kneener!)

Mark, your mecha feet arm amazing, the way you balanced it on just a few
points is cool, the legs armn't bad ear-ther, Eye suppose you had this
design shin mind all along? mind Pelvis-ng us how you did this? It is
inn-knee-d thumberful, I am in jaw of your mecha skulls.

;-D

-Geordan-

Thanks for the note in the design,  I've been refining it for a while.  Each
mech is a little different.  I like seeing what works and doesn't work while
not directly stealing another's "look."

Look forward to seeing more of your stuff too.