 Off-Topic / Pun / 1077
Re: How many bad men are good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:39:56 GMT

Well before you can answer your question:

How many bad men are good?

you must first answer this question:

How many good men are bad?  I mean, if any in your good guy army are "bad"
and traitors, you best have a good secret service, CIA type agency in the
story too.  :P

(I can't believe no one else has played with this one yet.)

XFUT: o-t.pun