 Off-Topic / Geek / 4596
Re: We're here to go
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Read the rest of the thread before you start in on responding to the first
post in it, that's often a good approach in my view. Especially apropos here.

     I posted that response over 8 hours ago, when there were no second-tier
ago (compare the date-time stamps if you don't believe me, which you probably
won't).  I didn't start reading any of the later responses until _after_ I'd hit
the button, and by then it was too late to do anything about it.