 Off-Topic / Geek / 4584
Re: We're here to go
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:19:57 GMT

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 04:28:44AM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Um, no I don't. And stop resetting the FUT back to geek.

Why?  I think this discussion is very appropriate to .geek, except for
the parts where you are starting a debate.  Any reason we can't talk
about NASA here?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com