 Off-Topic / Geek / 4356
Re: geek test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Erick Jensen wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey all,

I was sent this URL:
http://www.innergeek.us/geek.html

Kinda fun.  I actually only ranked at 32%, which surprised me.

Bruce

14.39842% - Geekish Tendencies for me.

-Tim

I got 29.5858% - Total Geek  I thought I was going to be the lowest.  Only 14%??
Do you even watch star trek?  I didn't check very much on there and I thought I
got a low score.  BTW  I'm trying to talk like the comicbook store guy from
simpsons here.  You should be proud you got the lowest score so far.

e.

"Aquaman cannot marry Wonder Woman!  That would be just wrong!!"

(sees ICBM cruising down the street....)

"Ohhhh, I've wasted my life..."

KaBoooommmmm!!!!

Fav. scene from the Simpsons--next to almost anything with Sideshow Bob....

Dave K