 Off-Topic / Geek / 4337
Re: geek test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:31:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey all,

I was sent this URL:
http://www.innergeek.us/geek.html

Kinda fun.  I actually only ranked at 32%, which surprised me.

Bruce

I tried to answer truthfully...

57.19921% - Extreme Geek

But questions like 1 or more game consols
then 1 or more game consoles pre NES...

Do I check both?  'Cause the game consoles I own are only from before NES...
And is "Pong" considered a game console?

Nice quiz...

Dave K