 Off-Topic / Geek / 4338
Re: geek test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:34:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Geez, you’re out of control! I scored a whopping 21.49901, and most of that
was due to “I have read” and “I have seen (2+ times).”

I scored: 36.09467% - Major Geek

BUT, I think some of the stuff was quite vague and overly general. I probably scored as high as I did because of the wide range of things that interest me at least a little. For example: I have watched and even own some Anime, but I am hardly Anime obsessed. I often have to ask people questions about things like Transformers (which I researched by accident last night while also doing some research on hot rod engines).

I had to answer yes to a lot of things that interest me only a little.

-- Hop-Frog