 Off-Topic / Geek / 3482
3481  |  3483
Subject:
Mountain bike advice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 01:12:32 GMT

Hey all,
I'm looking for a new bike cause my current one is falling apart.  Does anyone
here have advice on the best mountain bike I can get for $200-$400, or any
other advice pertaining to purchasing a bike?  I would like at least front
suspension, but I'm also looking at dual.  I've never ridden a dual suspension
bike though, so I'm not sure what to expect.
Thanks in advance,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu