 Off-Topic / Geek / 1976
Re: Tactical nukes (was: Real Pics Of New Mecha)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 19:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Mark Sandlin writes:
I can't speak for Tom in this matter, but I've heard that Spamnium is a
pretty powerful explosive source.

We at Sproat Labs tried working with Spamnium (including its dirivatives
Spamtomium, Spamitillium, and the dreaded Twice-Baked Spamcake), but it emitted
so many bogon particles that we quickly exhausted our reserves of Fruitcake
shielding...

Cheers,
- jsproat