 Off-Topic / Geek / 1011
Re: Y2K bug in action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:26:35 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Why did you not choose to be a craftsman and fix the problem correctly?

Contemplated it. I give my self some small credit for realizing that there
was a better fix somewhere. Part of the problem is that our DCL manuals have
been lost to history, so figuring out the answer would have been rather
complicated, using up valuable time better spent on LUGnet.