 Off-Topic / Fun / 8823
Re: No more broken thumbnails!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:30:19 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
"A. Mark Wilburn" wrote:

Try using 2 brick separators.  It does the job quite well.

Adrian

For those of us with only 1 seperator

How do you manage to ONLY have ONE separator?????

I now have more than enough for two in each location (computer/sorting
area, kitchen, dining room table, bathroom, bedroom - though perhaps my
bedroom could be split into two locations...).

?? Can you explain that? I tend to sleep in the same bed all night long and
have seen no need to split my bedroom into two locations. But I'm not
schizophrenic... are you?

Maybe  he has 2 sweeties and has to timeshare?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1