 Off-Topic / Fun / 8805
Re: No more broken thumbnails!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Simon Bennett writes:
In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
I have fixed what I hope is all of the 'broken thumbnail' problems with
the gallery.

New uploads should not result in broken thumbnails under any circumstances.
Broken file thumbnails can be fixed by issuing the 'reload' command from within
the folder containing the broken images.

*laughs uncontrollably for several minutes*

I clicked on this story because I thought it was going to explain an easy
way to separate two 1x plates of the same size - I've broken a heck of a lot
of thumbnails that way!

Try using 2 brick separators.  It does the job quite well.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com