 Fun / 675
Re: No more broken thumbnails!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:40:57 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.fun, Maggie Cambron writes:

But what does he mean by his bedroom being split into two locations?  Never
mind, it's none of my business....

Well, there's the nightstand and the dresser at opposite ends of the room. I
could actually probably find three or for handy locations for separators in
the bedroom.

You could also use the separators for trying to separate the bed into two
halves... (of course bed hogs probably wouldn't be the least bit bothered by
rolling over the separator...:-) :-) :-)

Don't you sleep with your LEGO?

:-)

Nah... as Kevin W. has observed the bricks have those nasty pointy corners
(although I don't think he was complaining!).

But I will admit I regularly take an S@H catalog to bed with me.

Maggie