 Off-Topic / Fun / 8815
Re: No more broken thumbnails!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:40:24 GMT

Try using 2 brick separators.  It does the job quite well.

Adrian

For those of us with only 1 seperator (and/or it's been misplaced... boy do
I need to organize), I usually put 2 more longer plates on, 1 on either
side. That gives you enough leverage without forcing anything between the 2
original stuck plates. And it's easy enough to remove 1xn's of dissimilar
length.

I realize this is sort of going off topic, and I'm sure someone has posted
this exact same solution long ago, but never hurts to try to be helpful,
does it? (LOL to Terry about sending the offending plates to Kevin Loch. Heh)

Mark W.