 Off-Topic / Fun / 8809
Re: No more broken thumbnails!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:58:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Oh come, come now... you're insufficiently CD (1) if you thought a post to
announce.brickshelf was actually going to be about bricks. And you say your
nickname is psi! Well that shows that the paranormal is a load of bunk, I guess.

But ya it's funny...

1 - compartmentally dorky

Well the Duke of Wellington said 'Never explain or apologise' but because of
that I always suspected him of not actually being English so...

I read via the web so I just clicked on the headline in the 'Top Stories'
box.  I didn't know where the post was until I was already reading it.  I'm
working on my Compartmentalized Dorkitude.

And, yes I can usually separate plates, I just wondered if someone had a
great new idea in the area.

Psi