 Off-Topic / Fun / 8518
Re: Digital Camera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 01:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Schuler writes:
One thing that strikes me as particularly amusing is that everyone is giving >suggestions for cameras that photograph LEGO models well, but I should >probably have specified that I'd be taking pictures of other stuff, too!

Other stuff, eh? Like what?

Other stuff he asks knowingly, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more!

Martin :-)