 Off-Topic / Geek / 3439
Re: Digital Camera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:42:16 GMT

In article <GnIr29.8Cp@lugnet.com>, "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com>
wrote:

  Thank you to everyone for your input.  One thing that strikes me as
particularly amusing is that everyone is giving suggestions for cameras that
photograph LEGO models well, but I should probably have specified that I'd
be taking pictures of other stuff, too!
  Thanks again,

     Dave!

Why would you want to do that, Dave!

(Ending a sentence with Dave! W00T! Hey, I did it again!)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego