 Off-Topic / Geek / 3440
Re: Digital Camera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:54:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Schuler writes:
One thing that strikes me as particularly amusing is that everyone is giving >suggestions for cameras that photograph LEGO models well, but I should >probably have specified that I'd be taking pictures of other stuff, too!

Other stuff, eh? Like what?

You seem pretty vague on the details, Dave!

-- Hop-Frog