 Off-Topic / Fun / 7867
Re: Robots in Disguise... a good day for mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:03:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GGsFMH.D5A@lugnet.com, Jesse Alan Long wrote:

I have mixed feelings about the new Optimus Prime but I never knew Ultra
Magnus.  I wonder when HE was on the old Transformers series?

He was in Transformers: The Movie. I don't know if he was on the cartoon,
because it wasn't shown in my area when it was on the air. :^(

Well, you'll be able to watch it soon, since the entire series is going to be
released on DVD!  :D  I believe it is going to be seasonal box sets, and I'm
not sure if Beast Wars/Beast Machines will be released.

Jeff