 Off-Topic / Fun / 7844
Re: Robots in Disguise... a good day for mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:06:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
I'd point you somewhere on the Web, but I've had a very hard time finding
ANY product out there yet. I was very surprised to see them at T'R'U.

So I go do a quick search now, and what do I find?

http://www.kbkids.com/w/l/snb.html?txt=transformers&formInfo=T%7Ctxt%7C0%7C50& • formMap=

Go fig.

Matt

Based on those pics and the ones Mark took, I don't think I'll be getting any
of the new line.  The original ones looked *much* better, if you ask me.

Jeff