 Off-Topic / Fun / 7849
Re: Robots in Disguise... a good day for mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:05:44 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone!

Today at about 9:00pm I get a call from Sean Forbes, telling me they have
the new Robots in Disguise series at Wal Mart, along with the Bionicle CD
and silver mask.

Pretty fun stuff. Hope you guys enjoy the photos. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

Hey, is the black convoy coming out here in the states also?  and What other
toys do you collect? I love the Gundam Mobile Suit in Action toys from Japan
and the Gundam fix figuration.  One day I hope to get this:

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/toy/MSiA/Gundam/MSiA_gp03_1.jpg

This is from the MSIA line of toys

Thanks
Jay