 Off-Topic / Fun / 7098
Re: Train1 - Round House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:26:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

Larry, are you a roundhouse?

Nope.

While I *am* a source of train knowledge, just like the workers at a
roundhouse are, and I have been accused of being a large solid structure
incapable of rotation, I move around a lot(1) and I don't have doors. Nor do
I allow locomotives to be inserted into me in order to perform service or
repairs. That last bit sounds painful.

FUT (2) off-topic.fun

1 - So far this year I have been in NYC 9 times, Ann Arbor MI 3 times,
Boston MA and Boca Raton FL twice, and San Francisco CA,  Moline IL,
Washington DC, Toronto ON, and Omaha NE once each. And I'm just getting started.

2 - do you need FUT defined again? LMK. :-)

++Lar

++Lar