 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 736
Re: Train1 - Round House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:59:07 GMT

I haven't had to resort to begging Chris for his track yet either :)

Oh you will my little Nortel friend.

You will,

MOOoooo HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

<more evil laugh>

I wonder how well a section of straight track would burn with "Airburst"
powder.

<again... evil laugh>

BTW.

I just got a catalog from Sprectum.  Lots of cool stuff with prices.
(in Canadian Dollars)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm