 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 708
707  |  709
Subject:
Train1 - Round House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 14:35:12 GMT

Hi guys,

I have started work on a round house for Train1. My current Design is based
on 4 48 x 48 plates and is 4 bricks high (in order to accommodate the
gearing and motor for the round house.

You can view the sample at:

Note: the track is not aligned properly due to the Track Designer limitations?