 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 730
Re: Train1 - Round House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 01:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Hi guys,

I have started work on a round house for Train1. My current Design is based
on 4 48 x 48 plates and is 4 bricks high (in order to accommodate the
gearing and motor for the round house.

You can view the sample at:

Note: the track is not aligned properly due to the Track Designer limitations?

Great!  Let me know if you want to take advantage of a lowered table portion
if the four tall raise won't work.  Will you be building the roundhouse
parts as well as the turntable?

I was designing the TURNTABLE with a lowered table portion in mind, I have
almost got 4 high base completed. I will be ordering about 900 brick from
lego tomorrow to finish the base.  I'm planning on building the round house
as well, as for the design, I am still debating... I will probably have to
do a second order for the round house....

the turn table is completed, except for a possible cover to go over the
gearing, and programming my RCX to run slower and stop when needed.

Jeff