 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 711
Re: Train1 - Round House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:12:51 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

I have started work on a round house for Train1. My current Design is • based
on 4 48 x 48 plates and is 4 bricks high (in order to accommodate the
gearing and motor for the round house.

You almost certainly mean turntable here. Turntables move, rotating around
their central axis. Roundhouses don't move, being large solid structures,
although one could motorise their doors, I suppose.

Larry, are you a roundhouse?

    Iain