 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 709
708  |  710
Subject:
Modular Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 14:59:16 GMT

While geting ideas for transfer tables/automated gantry crains for train1, I
stumbled across this...

http://www.baylug.org/zonker/tables/building.html

BTW, check out his spine car! Beautiful!

    Iain