 Off-Topic / Fun / 4635
  Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie

(...) Especially with CG that pretty! Did you see the blinking eye? That is just amazing! (...) *gasp!* I put all other games aside to beat FFVIII. :) Of course I wasn't really playing any other games at the time. ;) Right now, I need to set aside (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie

Jeff, (...) Not yet. My computer is going through security mode craziness right now, I need to find my Quicktime exe again. I have seen the stills, though. Simply awesome! I heard it takes like a week or two for one second or some ridiculous time to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie

(...) I have a scanned want ad for 3d modelers that includes that eye. The image is over a meg! :) Dunno when they started working on it, but two years sounds good. :) (...) :) I especially love (besides that FMV. I'd tell ya which was my fav, but (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  RPG Discussion [WAS:Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie]

Jeff, (...) From what I have seen of the FMV, it is awesome. I can't wait until the games look like that. The PS2 will be awesome! (...) Yes, I seen the article in one of the gaming magazines I get. They all look great. I wonder what that FFXI (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: RPG Discussion

(...) Yes! I also can't wait to see the FMV in FFIX. I want to see the shots of the airships! They're gonna be classic FFIV type airships (from what I've heard)! Woohoo!! :) (...) I'm kinda nervous about that, as I have yet to see a good story line (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie

(...) *laughs* I know that feeling. I'm working on Alundra (again, I swear, I'll finish it!), and now, Pokemon Stadium (don't hurt me!) I'm actually not going to work on Stadium cause there's not much to it, it's just going to act as a nice emulator (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  RPG Discussion (Was: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie)

(...) Aaaahhhh!!! Pokemon!! Keep it away from me!! :) (...) I'm at the end of 5, but I need to leave the end are and try to get the rest of the Blue spells. Stupid Stingray won't show up!! I want Big Guard... :( I have a game in six thats close to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: RPG Discussion (Was: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie)

(...) Oh come on, you've got to love obnoxiously cute anime animals. (okay, well, I do anyway). =P I really freak out kids at TRU when I sit there and use all the Pokemon's names without having to look at the box or anything. (...) Ugh, blue spells. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: RPG Discussion (Was: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie)

(...) Aaahhh! What is scary is that I know the names of some, and I've only seen a couple episodes! (...) Actually, they are great spells, and pretty easy to aquire, with the right ability combinations. (...) Well, don't forget that being classless (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie

(...) (snip) (...) If you need advice on him, let me know; I worked out a pattern that works pretty well. (:3 (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie

(...) um...using the causing (sp?) grenade that makes him stop and thing hitting him for his stupid grunting sound then having him run around invisible with a sword 'n' stuff and well, yeah, i think i need a dex drive or something. (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie

(...) Heh. It's not so bad. First thing you do is you put away your weapons; a couple of punches, and he'll put his away too. Then it's stick and move. Run away from him, and find a range where when he tries to attack you he'll fall short, then run (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)