 Off-Topic / Fun / 4355
Re: Does your train layout move?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 08:22:45 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

I have a small layout in my office at home set up on the floor.  In our
house we have hardwood floors with area rugs.  My layout is right near the
edge of an area rug and it keeps sliding towards the edge of the rug.  I
don't run the train that often or that fast that I would expect this to be
an issue and I am surprised that the layout moves at all on the carpet.
Every couple of weeks or so I have to scoot the layout back towards the
center of the rug.  Has anyone else observed this?

Not ever having been to your house, I'd say no...;-)

-John

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh