 Off-Topic / Fun / 4345
Re: Fun with Sacajewea [kind of long]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 22:35:07 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
When time is very very tight, I will get on the last car at the down
town end, and work my way up the cars, one car at a time, at station
stops. (timed right, even the shortest stop will allow you to duck out
of the end door of one car and into the closest end door  at the other,
but it requires planning... be up and in front of the door FIRST if the
car is crowded)

You can't go directly between the cars anymore while the trains
are moving?  We used to do that when I was in college.
--
Paul Foster
http://www.thefosterfamily.org/